How to build effective teams through the power of neuroscience with John Martinez, Founder & CEO of Shocklogic, MESA Patron Member.
Why is neuroscience important in leadership? By understanding the neural processes that underlie decision-making, communication, and motivation, leaders can make better decisions, and create a more motivated and engaged workforce. Additionally, neuroscience can help us better understand and manage our own emotions and behaviour. Imagine being able to understand yourself and your team at a deeper level, how the brain works and how to use that knowledge to lead effectively.
This session will cover the latest neuroscience-based research and give hands on tips and tricks that can be applied immediately, helping leaders and their teams become more resilient, adapt to the latest challenges, and achieve success.
- How neuroscience can make you a better leader
- The science behind motivation and how to use it to drive your team’s success
- How our brains process fear and decision making
- How to manage the “Fight or Flight” response
- The link between physiology, emotions, feelings, thoughts, actions, and results
- The difference between effectiveness and efficiency in leadership
Hosted and moderated by Richard John, COO of Realise.Me, MESA Member.
Do you have any questions for our Moderator / Panel?
Our session takes place on Tuesday 21st November at 1400 GMT / 1500 CET.
Submit your questions